TOWER ROOMS AT SUMMIT PARK
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Tower Room occupancy limit is 60 people per room. Rental of both Tower Rooms includes the Private Outdoor Terrace (the outdoor space immediately behind the Tower) and can accommodate up to 120 people.
- The Tower will remain open to the public and will be accessible via all public walkways. During private rentals involving the Terrace, the public will access the tower via the stage. The stage is a public space and is not included in any Tower Room rentals.
- Rentals must comply with individual room occupancy limits at all times. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of deposit, early termination of rental, and/or denial of future reservations.
- Tower Room rentals are available for rent between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- Rental includes 30 minutes before and after contracted facility usage for set-up and clean-up. Renter must vacate the room 30 minutes after ending time on the contract.
- Please note that when the Tower Room garage doors are open the heating and air conditioning are disabled.
- No smoking in the building.
- Animals are not permitted within rental spaces.
- Rentals are limited to one rental per month.
- Renter is responsible for set-up and tear-down of tables and chairs.
- Renter is responsible for clean-up including placing all trash in receptacles, wiping down chairs/tables, and sweeping the floor (cleaning supplies provided in the room's closet).
- Renter is to check in and check out with a City of Blue Ash representative.
- Failure to comply with any Room Rental Policies will result in denial of future reservation requests.
- Our rental facilities at Summit Park were developed to co-exist with existing park functions. Usage that will impact park functionality may not be approved. Please contact Cooper Creek Event Center at 513-745-8596 if your rental is unable to be accommodated at Summit Park.
TOWER ROOM FEES
- Single Tower Room Rental
- $70/hr (up to 5 hours)
- $500/day (up to 8 hours)
- Dual Tower Room Rental w/ Private Outdoor Terrace Access
- $2,000/day (up to 8 hours)
TOWER ROOM AMENITIES (PER ROOM)
- (6) 6' Round Tables
- (60) Stackable Chairs
- (12) 6' x 24" Banquet Tables
- Wall Mounted Television Monitor
- Refrigerator and Wet Bar
- Wheeled Cart for Load In & Load Out
- Soft Seating
- Complimentary WiFi
- Free Parking
TOWER ROOMS CONTRACTS
All rentals at the Tower Rooms at Summit Park require a signed contract. During contract proposal and review, all space/dates will be held as “pending”. All pending dates will be released after 5 business days (from the date the contract/proposal was issued) if the signed contract and a 20% non-refundable deposit are not received.
- Reservations may be made the first business day of November beginning at 9:00 a.m. for the following year. Minimum three-week notice required to schedule rentals.
- A 20% non-refundable deposit and signed contract are due within 5 business days (from the date of the contract/proposal was issued) in order to finalize the reservation.
- Final payment must be made no later than 1 month prior to the rental date. Your deposit is applied to your payment, so your final payment will be the remaining balance. All payments are non-refundable.
DATE CHANGE & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Date changes are dependent upon availability. Any time or date changes made within 1 month of rental date will incur an additional $25 administrative fee. Time and/or date change will go into effect after payment is received. All changes to the original contract must be approved through the Recreation Staff.
- If final payment is not made by 1 month prior to the rental date the reservation will be canceled.
- In the event that the renter cancels a reservation within 1 month of the rental date, the renter will be invoiced for the balance due.
The Tower Rooms are furnished with (60) stacking chairs, (6) 6ft, round banquet tables, and (12) 6' x 24" banquet tables. Furniture cannot be taken outside. The renter is responsible for setting up the tables and chairs, cleaning the tables (product provided), and returning all items to the storage area. Linens are not provided for tables. Vehicles are not permitted on the walkways. Wheeled carts are provided for moving food and/or supplies to the room from the parking lot.
THE OUTDOOR SPACES AND ROOM RENTALS
Unless specifically requested, the outdoor space surrounding the Tower Rooms should be treated as public space and is not included in your rental. Please note that the stage is not available for rental. If utilizing an outdoor space in a private setting would enhance your rental, our outdoor terrace that overlooks the pond is available for rent. The fee to use this outdoor space in a private setting is $2,000, which includes private usage of BOTH Tower Rooms and private usage of the terrace. Commercial general liability insurance coverage in the amount of $1M per occurrence, naming “The City of Blue Ash, its officials, employees, and volunteers” as additionally insured must be provided for any rentals utilizing the Private Outdoor Terrace. The furniture provided in the rooms is not permitted for use outdoors. Use of additional rental chairs, tables and/or tenting for outdoor spaces must be pre-approved by City of Blue Ash staff. All deliveries and pick-ups are limited to the rental time frame and are the responsibility of the renter unless otherwise approved by City of Blue Ash staff. Additional fees may apply.
ROOM DECORATIONS, MATERIALS, AND DELIVERIES
Nothing may be hung, attached, or suspended from any part of the building. The use of candles, double-back tape, staples, nails, glitter, confetti, and other similar materials is prohibited. It is the renter's responsibility to ensure its vendors and contractors comply with all regulations and guidelines regarding the use of the facilities and equipment. All vendors must be approved prior to the rental. Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in denial of future reservation requests. Damages and/or excessive clean-up required and caused by the renter, their vendors, or their guests, shall be the responsibility of the renter and the renter will be charged for the cost of clean-up and/or repair.
ROOM RENTAL, FOOD, AND BEVERAGE SERVICE
- Outside food and/or drink is permitted. Consumption of alcohol in the Tower Rooms will require an Alcohol Permit (see below for more information on our Alcohol Policy).
- Cooking/grilling outside is not permitted.
- If your rental requires catering, please utilize our property partners for a better experience. Our partners, Brown Dog Café, SENATE, TAHONA Kitchen + Bar, and Nanny Belle’s, have a full understanding of our policies, have been approved by our insurance standards and guidelines, and will have on-site access. If you choose an outside caterer, we will require pre-arranged approval with our staff at least 30-days prior to your rental. Outside caterers will not have the ability to drive up to your rental, however, carts will be provided in your room to walk items in from the parking lot.
- Food trucks are not permitted.
- If you plan to bring your own alcohol, this permit is free with your rental but requires that you sign and agree to the terms of the permit on the contract and our policies.
- The alcohol permit offered through your rental covers “BYOB” usage, but not sales. If a caterer is providing alcohol for your rental they must obtain a separate alcohol permit.
- Any alcohol must be kept within the rental boundaries.
- Persons under 21 are not permitted to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Any persons who appear to be intoxicated should not be served alcoholic beverages.
- Alcohol brought onto the premises without our knowledge will be confiscated (and not returned).
- The City of Blue Ash is not responsible for any items left after a rental.
- Soliciting on City property is not permitted. No on-site promotions, advertising, signage, or petitioning of patrons of the park will be permitted.
- The City’s likeness may not be used in any internal or external promotions. This includes but is not limited to City logos, employees, officials, agents and/or facilities.
- Excessive noise and amplified sound are not permitted.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
The renter agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless the City, its agents, officers, attorneys, employees, departments, boards and commissions from any and all claims, causes of action, proceedings, liabilities, losses, damages, costs, and expenses related to or arising, directly or indirectly out of the renters' acts or omissions upon or related to its use of City property.
Thank you for choosing the Tower Rooms at Summit Park.
Here is a printer-friendly version.