Skating is fun, however, there is an element of risk when participating on a slippery surface which include falling. Please be advised that you are skating at your own risk. By using this facility, participants are acknowledging that there are inherent risks involved in the activity of ice skating and are voluntarily assuming those risks.
- All participants MUST be wearing skates while on the ice. Street shoes are not permitted on the ice.
- Ensure your skates are fastened correctly.
- Alcoholic beverages, smokeless tobacco, smoke and electronic tobacco are not permitted inside the rink area or on the ice at any time.
- Pets are not permitted inside the rink area at any time.
- Always enter and leave the ice surface through marked entrances/exits.
- Skate in a counter clockwise direction.
- Do not skate at excessive speeds.
- Do not carry babies or small children for safety of both adult & child.
- If you do fall, protect your head and hands (wearing a helmet is strongly encouraged!).
- Follow all directions given by ice rink staff.
- When the ice resurfacer is on the ice, stay off the ice and away from the machine.
- Do not throw or spray the ice (i.e. do not stop excessively which produces snow onto the ice and others).
- Do not dig holes, gouge or chip the ice.
- Jumping, pushing, spinning is not permitted. Please keep your skates on the ice.
- Games, chasing or horseplay is not permitted.
- Gum, litter, food and/or drink are not permitted on the ice. This causes a tripping hazard.
- Discontinue use of phones, handheld games, music headphones, or any other electronic device that could distract you from the activity.
Carrying items such as bags or backpacks on the ice is not permitted.
Please be considerate of other skaters, especially beginners.
Have heart or high blood pressure
Have neck or back trouble
Have had recent surgery
Are under the influence of any drug or alcohol
Or any other physical condition that may be aggravated by participating.