Observation TowerThe Observation Tower is a FREE attraction at Summit Park.
- Monday-Thursday 7:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Friday-Sunday 7:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
Prohibited on the Tower:
- Food or Drink
- Total tower height = 153 feet.
- 1st Observation Deck height= 26 feet.
- 2nd Observation Deck height = 126 feet. This is equivalent to the 27th floor of the Great American Building in downtown Cincinnati.
- From the 2nd Observation Deck, you can see downtown Cincinnati, the Kings Island Eiffel Tower in Mason, Mount Rumpke in Colerain Township, and Top Golf in West Chester.
- Summit Park got its name for being one of the highest points in Hamilton County. The highest natural point of Hamilton County is in Mt. Airy (930’). The highest landform is Mount Rumpke (1045’).
- The Tower serves as a divider from the eastern social space of the park and the more natural spaces to the west.
(page updated February 10, 2022)